[Updated January 28, 2015.] There has been no insider activity in IRBT stock during the past 30 days.The last recorded insider trades were on December 05, when Colin M. Angle, an officer of the firm, sold 6,690 shares for total consideration of $250,005.
IRBT does business in the Consumer Discretionary sector. Industry peers include Federal Signal Corporation (FSS), Weight Watchers International (WTW), and Rue21 (RUE).Irobot Corporation operates in the Appliances sub-sector, and competes with firms such as Appliance Recycling Centers Of America Mn (ARCI), National Presto Industries (NPK) and Global-tech Advanced Innovations (GAI).
Get Insider trading alerts directly in your inbox
Receive Insider alerts for company directly in your inbox with BlueTrader
Latest SEC Filings
- SC 13G/A [Amend] - Statement of acquisition of beneficial ownership by individuals - Thu Jan 22 14:24:26 EST 2015
- 10-Q - Quarterly report [Sections 13 or 15(d)] - Fri Oct 31 09:10:50 EDT 2014
- 8-K - Current report - Tue Oct 21 16:15:06 EDT 2014
- 8-K - Current report - Mon Aug 11 16:43:20 EDT 2014
- 10-Q - Quarterly report [Sections 13 or 15(d)] - Fri Aug 01 13:46:22 EDT 2014
- 8-K - Current report - Tue Jul 22 16:34:18 EDT 2014
- CT ORDER - Confidential treatment order - Thu Jul 17 20:29:28 EDT 2014
- SD - Mon Jun 02 16:53:23 EDT 2014
- 8-K - Current report - Thu May 22 16:13:33 EDT 2014
- 10-Q - Quarterly report [Sections 13 or 15(d)] - Fri May 02 12:54:45 EDT 2014