[Updated September 16, 2014.] There has been no insider activity in IRBT stock during the past 30 days.The last recorded insider trades were on July 07, when Glen Daniel Weinstein, an officer of the firm, sold 1,500 shares for total consideration of $61,455.
IRBT does business in the Consumer Discretionary sector. Industry peers include Federal Signal Corporation (FSS), Movado Group (MOV), and Penn National Gaming (PENN).Irobot Corporation operates in the Appliances sub-sector, and competes with firms such as Appliance Recycling Centers Of America (ARCI), Helen Of Troy Limited (HELE) and National Presto Industries (NPK).
Get Insider trading alerts directly in your inbox
Receive Insider alerts for company directly in your inbox with BlueTrader
Latest SEC Filings
- 8-K - Current report - Mon Aug 11 16:43:20 EDT 2014
- 10-Q - Quarterly report [Sections 13 or 15(d)] - Fri Aug 01 13:46:22 EDT 2014
- 8-K - Current report - Tue Jul 22 16:34:18 EDT 2014
- CT ORDER - Confidential treatment order - Thu Jul 17 20:29:28 EDT 2014
- SD - Mon Jun 02 16:53:23 EDT 2014
- 8-K - Current report - Thu May 22 16:13:33 EDT 2014
- 10-Q - Quarterly report [Sections 13 or 15(d)] - Fri May 02 12:54:45 EDT 2014
- 8-K - Current report - Tue Apr 22 16:49:15 EDT 2014
- ARS [Paper] - Annual Report to Security Holders - Wed May 07 14:24:00 EDT 2014
- 15-12B - Securities registration termination [Section 12(b)] - Thu Apr 10 16:40:28 EDT 2014